Saturday 12 March 2011

Photoshopped or Not? Take 2

OK, I realize that skinny girls actually have space tween their thighs and their crotch has width, not coming to a point as I drew in the previous post. Here's a sketch of Ms. Rompers without the photo:




Some other photos:













And Ms. VS again:







Anyways, I am probably not the best anatomical artist around by a long shot, but really. The curves on her thighs are um, muscles, and her legs are NOT too far apart for the width her knees and feet would be spread.

Now we can maybe move onto some really bad photoshop disasters of which I have seen many, and leave the skinny girls in baggy rompers alone.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Joe. I admit I sketched it in super fast with no reference the first time (with a V-crotch! :-D)... us less skinny types forget how much space there is between upper thighs in a hippy skinny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps, despite all the psddisasters dissing, I would still SOOOO wear this if I were 15 yrs younger! :D super comfy to throw over a bathingsuit: not hot and binding anywhere, and more coverage than a skirt if you're moving around. With pockets! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the psd site is a place for people (designers and artists holed up in dingy studios for days desperately trying to beat deadlines) to vent, take them lightly. i also noticed anything that is not '8 heads tall' or any of those proportions found in anatomy books is quickly branded psd. if they ditch the books and walk and look around there'd be fewer stupid comments... and then the site will be boring :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joe: LOL! Well, I am an artist holed up in a (cluttered, hopefully not dingy) studio desperately trying to beat deadlines, which is probably how I ended up there too! :D I was hoping to see some funny PSD so I was quite surprised to see no extra hand, no missing head of a background person as they photoshopped in the sky etc... :) (I saw both of those last night)... maybe they should use their procrastination time to draw in bodies over the photos, ... just like me! :D (if you look, this was certainly not within my "work" definition!!) thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here from Photoshop Disasters, and yeah, your drawing is basically what I pictured when I first saw the "disaster". Thanks for taking the time to demonstrate how the model can feasibly look like that. :)

    ReplyDelete