Saturday 2 November 2013

SkADaMo !!! Let's try it!

So yes, I haven't updated here since July 2011 it seems. Between moving from Montreal to Saskatchewan (Martensville, just north of Saskatoon), too much work, no work, too much work, travel etc... I seems centuries since I have been drawing just for drawing. Two days ago I heard about SkADaMo: Sketch A Day Month, this November. And decided to go for it. I am sorry that for me, days usually start late and finish late, so for me it is still Nov 1 but for everyone else I am late. Here goes! Someone said that the theme was "vice". Mine seem to be procrastinating, coffee and munchies (buttered popcorn, melted cheese, gummy bears...) less than exciting things like absinthe, crack cocaine, wild sex, grand theft auto... so here we go!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll draw something more interesting than "myself"!! This is quite like my Liliane comix character, though you can tell it is me, not her, since I have a nose!

6 comments:

  1. Love the character:)The cat is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you create this month, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo been there -- curse that Facebook! But what a happy kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes, happy kitty! She's on my lap now... and when I draw I need to put my keyboard on my lap for cintiq keyboard shortcuts! (and she is not just sweet... she is WARM!) :)

      Delete