Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sketch A Day Month: Nov 5: yes, another kitty!

Sadie laying on my arm, so I can only use my stylus to draw: no resizing, changing brush size and all that fancy stuff! Figured I may as well draw her, before I dethrone her so I can do some professional work at my Cintiq! You can see the rest of the participants by clicking the SkADaMo button on the right hand menu... See you later today for Nov 6!

Hmmm, now that I see it in thumbnail, back of the head not quite right. Brightest point should be the back left of her head. oops!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable... I love your rendering of kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, love the fur. Am I correct you did this on a tablet? Wow, I find them so hard to draw on but lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you JacquiP. I work on a Wacom Cintiq (touch screen monitor). I can't draw on a tablet either! (I am assuming when you mean you draw on a tablet but look at the screen?)

      Delete